The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

Best.

This is possibly the best quiz game ever. Good job.

Escape The Very ScaryRoom Escape The Very ScaryRoom

Amazing

The best escape the room game I've ever played. Took me 30 minutes to beat, but it was worth it.

Chainsaw the Children 2 Chainsaw the Children 2

Awesome.

A fun and awesome game. The song in the background is also pretty good.

5'd.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Best flash game

This is probably the best flash game I've ever played. The graphics were good, the sound was good, the violence was good, although it was a bit too short. I hope you're making a sequel. :)

Darts 501 Darts 501

Something's wrong

It's a nice game, but it's buggy.

I have 36 points left. I shoot at 12 three times (which is 36 if you add it up) and still I get "Player bust". What's up with that? Or am I doing something wrong.

slingsrat responds:

If you read the instructions you would have seen "You must finish on a double to claim victory" Like a real game of 501 darts you should have shot for double 18, you would have won.

Top Figures Top Figures

Addictive game

It's a nice game. The graphics are good and the game's original. Not to mention, it's quite addictive.

It gets a 5 from me.

how to make a game! how to make a game!

Thanks!

This helped me alot! For the first time i'll try to make something in Flash, and know what I'm doing.

ELFERRETO responds:

hehe i hope that for everyone watching it and trying to do it it took under 20 mins cos it took like 5 mins for me!

Bag of candy Bag of candy

Easy.

That was too easy, atleast make a challange like: Collect 280 candy in 20 seconds.

Stick RPG Stick RPG

AWSOME!!!

Super game :)
i like it very much!!!
make a second version with a bigger city!

Police Bike Police Bike

hah

Nice game, i really like it :/...
but there is a bug how to get the BONUS thingy:
Finish the game hit some cars and die. Then click your mouse right, then click Forward and here you have the bonus thingy :)